CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 10, 2010

OOPS...I did it again....

Yeah, when I said I went haulin, that was only part one!  But, it's my birthday and I can do what I want!  So, I found this awesome website http://www.cinapro.com/ and they have the EXACT same nail art kits that are sold at Sally's like this....
BUT WAYYYY cheaper!  *dancesinmychair*
So of course, I got to haulin.....



The whole SHEBANG!


Some Gold Striping Tape

These are called "Dazzle Shapes"  Different sequins, hearts, flowers, etc.

Glitter Decals

Rhinestone Butterflies

Silvery AB hearts

Lacy Decals


Complete nail art kit with dried flowers, more sequin/glitters in different shapes, and a Instructional DVD!

WHEW!


All this was UNDER 35.00 when most of these individually at Sally's cost at least 5 or 6 dollars!  (some of these items were as low as 25 cents!)  I can't wait to dive into my new lovlies this weekend AND Sunday is my birthday!  I'm going to have to come up with a HOT mani!  Everything was beautifully packaged and shipping took about a week.  I can see Cinapro might become my new home!  HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND!

Have a POLISHED day!

CLG

0 comments:

Post a Comment