CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Holiday Glow anyone?

Happy Tuesday?
I am wearing a polish that has really surprised me.  You know how you see a polish, you really want it and have been lemming it for months.  The thrill of the chase excites you and then when you FINALLY get your hands on it you are totally disappointed?  Well that didn't happen for me with Holiday Glow by OPI!  After searching Trade Secret and Ulta, looking all over the internet and seeing prices of around $10-12, I resigned myself to the fact that I would never have Holiday Glow for my collection.  Then a few weeks ago I stumbled on a mini set on ebay!!  



YAY FOR ME!  Even though I don't really like mini's cause the bottle is hella small and annoying, I jumped on it quickly!
And I am ESTATIC!
LOOOK!!!!



Pictures do not do this justice!  This was two perfect coats of yummy, vampy goodness!  The only problem is, now I have to find a full sized bottle!  The quest never ends!!!!

Have a POLISHED day!

CLG

0 comments:

Post a Comment