CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

High or Low?

I must start off this post saying that I am frugal...ok I'm kind of cheap! Growing up we didn't

have much, and as a single parent of three, a dollar has to stretch! I almost never buy anything

full price. If I see something I have to have you better believe I'm scouring the net for a coupon,

sale or deal. That being said, I have managed to amass a nice sized nail polish collection. But I

don't own any Chanel, the two Rescue Beauty Lounge polishes I own were bought at one of the sales,

and I'm not going to pay 200 dollars for an Essie Starry Starry night!


One of my favorite brands is Sinful Colors. They can be found at Walgreens, and at least in my

area, most beauty supply stores. Like most things, there are some that like Sinful, and some

that hate it!


I guess I said all that to say that you don't have to have a huge disposable income to gather a

great nail polish collection. You can find treasures on ebay, in clearance bins, and right at your

local drugstore.


So what say you, do you go high or low?

3 comments:

ABOP Laquerlove

Low, low, low! The most I've spent is $8.00 and I have a ton of polish!

Enamel Girl

i must admit that i love a sale and i only own a few higher end polishes. right now i'm eyeing ATU by Lippman.

Crlsweetie912

@ABOP, I think the most I spent was for Deborah Lippman...

@Enamel Girl, I think that it would be worth it for a Deborah Lippman. GO FOR IT!!!!

Post a Comment