CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Nicole.....Spotted

Ok, in an earlier haul post, I showed you this polish from the Gossip Girl collection by Nicole by OPI.
I used it and I must say that I was GREATLY DISAPPOINTED!  This polish is so sheer and goopy....I put on 4 coats and I still wasn't happy with it.  And I KNOW I have lots of bubbles, but thank goodness that it's a glitter, so the bubbles don't show up.  Plus, I applied topcoat and in the morning when I got up, I have HORRIBLE tip pull/shrinkage!  UGH!  All that work and it looks like I had it on for 10 days!  NOOOO!
Look at these pictures!

Now this picture is so deceiving!  I'm conflicted because this color is GORGEOUS!  But application and shrinkage and tip wear make this a miss for me!

More After the Jump


I purposely blurred this out so you could see the glittery goodness AND the horrible tip pull/wear....

Have a POLISHED day!

CLG

0 comments:

Post a Comment