CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Haulin' I Went!

Just a little!  (well maybe a lot!)
I went to Ulta (someplace I don't normally go for reasons I won't go into) and got a few things. Take a look!
Nicole by OPI's Gossip Girl Collection!



Sneak Peak at the New Gossip Girl Collection!

The secret’s out! New Gossip Girl-inspired colors are coming to nails near you. Here’s a look at four of the scandalous new colors. From left to right, you’ve got Too Rich for You Scandals, Secrets and Sparkle; Party in the Penthouse and Nicole…Spotted!



This buzz worthy, limited-edition line is currently only available in select Targets, so avoid the drama and pick these gems up now!







Nicole.....Spotted, a luscious teal green multi shimmer!

and








Party in the Penthouse.  A deep blue with teal flash.

I also picked up something non nail related.


A sample of Too Faced Shadow Insurance (TFSI).  Now I am a die hard user of Urban Decay's Primer Potion (UDPP).  Die Hard meaning, I have used up a WHOLE tube (yeah I even cut it open and depotted it!)  So when I say a WHOLE tube, I mean ALL OF IT!  AND.....I recently purchased the new Professional sized GIGANTIC tube from Sephora!   BUTTTTT...Being the beauty junkie that I am, I couldn't resist trying the TFSI just for kicks. I will post a thourough review once I really test it out!

Thanks for looking!

Have a POLISHED day!

CLG

2 comments:

Enamel Girl

these are so cute. i really like party in the penthouse!

Crlsweetie912

Thanks so much Enamel Girl! I can't wait to try them out!

Post a Comment